32 Lives (Mac)
US$0.0032 LivesSound Radix 1.0.532-bit and 64-bit (Application, AU, Component)Mac OSx 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.332 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.In July 2013, Apple...
Sound Radix 1.0.5
32-bit and 64-bit (Application, AU, Component)
Mac OSx 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.3
32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.
In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing many new features and improvements and an updated user interface. Moving forward with new technologies, the new Logic Pro X is a modern, 64-bit only application, which means that older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in Logic Pro X. Previous projects that were created in Logic 9 or earlier that include 32-bit only plug-ins will not fully open in Logic Pro X.
Enter 32 Lives.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
Version 1.0.4 – 2014-05-05
General bug fixes
– Fixed problem with plugins which have several version available simultaneously
– Fixed crash with URS plug-ins when writing automation
– Fixed Destroy FX Buffer Override tempo sync not working
– Fixed crash with IK Multimedia plug-ins in case the authorization wizard is left open for more than one minute
– Fixed DAW hang caused by IK Multimedia’s authorization wizard window being hidden behind the DAW window; such hidden windows are now correctly brought forward
– Fixed crash with Arturia Analog Factory in Live
– Fixed most Pluggo validation crashes
– Fixed Abbey Road plug-ins UI not being refreshed after loading a preset
– Fixed some plug-ins failing to open due to component flags mismatches
– Fixed resurrected plug-in crashing in case the original 32-bit plug-in has been removed. Instead, the plug-in just fails to open.
– Fixed memory leaks
GUI fixes and improvements
– Added support for multiple screens
– Added support for plug-in windows resizing
– Improved Digital Performer plug-in windows behavior – windows get “out of the way” when appropriate
– Fixed plug-in windows sometimes detaching from frame
– Fixed scenario where a plug-in window could be incorrectly hidden after clicking on it, in case a different application’s window overlaps with it
– Fixed other applications’ invisible windows hiding plug-in windows
Resurrection fixes and impovements
– Enabled resurrection of Novation Automap and Longcat H3D
– Installer automatically updates previously resurrected plug-ins – no need to manually re-resurrect after installation
– Fixed 32 Lives manager crash when scanning components which do not contain Audio Units